PHD provides the resources someone needs to help them through their pregnancy.
PHD renews families, preserves dignity and restores hope.
PHD is, “A hand up, not a hand out.” – Art Andersen, a PHD investor
PHD helps adolescents and parents understand healthy sexuality and improve communication.
phd's twitter feed
- SPHD_ORG: PHD News - Be the First to Know #constantcontact http://t.co/pZahInExtn Posted 23 May 2013
- SPHD_ORG: Counseling Center for Pregnancy Help and Education Raises Money for its Motivate Prevention Programs http://t.co/T2LXnVgzY5 Posted 6 May 2013
- SPHD_ORG: PHD's Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon http://t.co/xhzL40zJTP Posted 4 May 2013
Photos from our recent events
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How did PHD get its start in our communities?
- I’m interested in helping the women in my community. How can I volunteer for PHD?
- What do PHD MOTIVATE Prevention Programs teach adolescents?
- How does the Baby & Maternity Closet help families in need?
- I have a friend who just found out she is pregnant. How can you help her?
- What types of donations does PHD Resale Boutique accept?