PHD has experienced a tremendous amount of growth both in the number of clients who seek services to the range of services we provide. In 2008, a generous couple stepped forward with a transformational gift of $1 million specifically for PHD to purchase a new home with the goal of reuniting the Counseling Center with the Baby & Maternity Closet. They realized that if PHD didn’t expand we simply couldn’t continue to operate efficiently or accommodate the increasing numbers of women, children and families who need our help.
Introduced in 2009 PHD’s Imagine the Possibilities” capital campaign expected to raise an additional $1.25 million for a total of $2.25 million. Today we are pleased to say we have reached over 80% towards this goal.
Although PHD moved into its new home in the summer of 2010, we still need helping in reaching our goal! Please consider a gift to this important campaign. Your contribution will ensure the continuation of the high-quality programs that have become the benchmark of PHD.
Your gift will go towards our new home which provides:
- Ample space for private and confidential professional counseling and case management services.
- Large, comfortable spaces where support groups can meet without being disrupted or rushed.
- Relaxed, child-friendly area for children to rest or play.
- Comfortable rooms for clients to view educational videos or read informational materials.
- Conference rooms equipped with multi-media to effectively train greater numbers of volunteers.
- Inviting, comfortable rooms to conduct teen and parent focus groups.
- Larger, more efficient space for PHD’s Baby & Maternity Closet.
- Improved overall experience for clients, volunteers and staff.
To learn more about our campaign or to schedule a tour call Diane Christell, Executive Director at
Or simply, Make a Gift today! Thank you in advance for your support!